Call for Abstract
The Organizing and Scientific Committee of the 8th International Neurosurgical Winter Congress (INWC) invites everyone who is actively interested in contributing to the programme by presenting his/her researches/ works to an international audience of medical experts through Oral Presentations.
Abstracts of the papers must be submitted ONLY by attached word file via e-mail
- Abstract Submission Deadline: Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance / Rejection of Abstracts: Thursday, November 15, 2018
- Hotel Reservation: August 1 - October 31, 2018
Please check "Hotel Accommodation" page for the details.
Guidelines for the preparation and submission of the abstracts
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in English (official language of the Congress).
- Corresponding Author:
- The abstract submission form should be completed by the author who will be responsible for all correspondence (correct email must be submitted).
- The text body of the abstract should not be exceeded more than 400 words.
- The abstract title should be brief and accurate. It must not be exceeded the limit of 25 words. Please do not use abbreviations (except those commonly used).
- You must use the following structured format (include the thematics):
- – Background
- – Objectives (or Aim)
- – Methods
- – Results
- – Conclusions
- – Key Words
- No graph (table/diagram/picture) should be included in the abstract.
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection Letter
The corresponding authors will be notified with reference to the approval or rejection of their submitted abstracts by email by November 15, 2018.